Unit 4 Answers
- If there is an inch of snow on the street, the newspaper will not come.
- If the wind blows from the northeast, then it snows.
- If prices go up, then supply will be plentiful.
- If you are going to understand the materials of this course, you must read the textbook.
- If a number is the sum of three consecutive integers, then it is divisible by 3.
- If you guarantee is good, then you must have bought your TV less than 90 days
- You drink a lot of water if and only if it is hot outside.
- A program is readable if and only if it is well structured.
- I like fruits if and only if they are fresh.
- Your teeth will decay if and only if you eat too much sweets.
- The store is closed if and only if it is the day when I want to shop there.