||Computer Science 795/895
Project Proposal Guidelines
The project proposals that you submit should be typed, following the
format of this modified ACM Proceedings
Word file. (Note that this will be the same format as your final
papers.) There is no specific page limit, but ensure that you meet the
requirements given below.
- Clearly describe the problem that you are planning to
- Include references to papers that also describe the problem.
- Briefly describe your approach to the solution.
- Include references to papers that also offer approaches to the
same or a similar problem.
- Describe how you plan to evaluate your approach.
- If you plan to run simulations, indicate what simulator you plan
to use and why you chose that simulator.
This project proposal should serve as a guide for you as you work
on your project. It also should serve as a starting point for the
paper you will write describing your project.
Please come speak with me early and often about your proposal and
while working on your project.