Submitting Assignments using Blackboard
- Log in to the CS 795/895 Blackboard page
- Click the Assignments button
- Find the current assignment and select View/Complete
- A new page will open. In the Comments section, include a
short list of questions you had and/or problems you encountered while
doing the assignment. Also, provide an estimate of the total amount of
time you spent working on this assignment. Do not leave the
Comments section blank.
- In the File To Attach section, click Browse... Your
web browser will open a window in which you locate and select the file
to attach. Use the Look in area's drop down menu at the top of
the window to navigate to where the file is stored.
- Once you find the file you want to attach, click once on its
name. Then click Open in the lower right corner.
- Click Add Another File so that the file you just chose will
appear in the Currently Attached Files list.
- Please do not add multiple copies of the same file.
- When you've finished adding all of the files that are needed for
the assignment, click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Important: If you click Save instead of
Submit, your assignment will not be turned in.
- After you've clicked Submit, an assignment receipt page
will display. Click OK. If you want, you can further verify
that your assignment was submitted successfully by clicking the
assignment's View/Complete link. An Assignment Already
Completed page will open. Click OK to view the
Assignment Information and your submitted work.
- Important: If you submit your assignment and later realize
you have made a mistake, Blackboard will not allow you to re-submit
the assignment. You must contact Dr. Weigle to be able to
re-submit the program. She will delete your first submission, and
Blackboard will allow you to re-submit. You have not turned in your
assignment until you re-submit. You are only allowed to re-submit
once per assignment. You are not allowed to re-submit after the